If the Priesthood and motherhood are equal,
- Girls should start having babies at age 12.
- Anyone who is fertile should be allowed the Priesthood.
- Having the Priesthood conferred upon you should be physically impossible without a female present.
- Randomly losing Priesthood power/authority through no fault of one's own should be an expected risk.
- The Priesthood should be able to be violently and painfully forced on males.
- A man should be married to receive the Priesthood. If he is not but still performs Priesthood duties, however well, he should be frowned upon.
- The most divine and powerful being to ever live should have been a mother, blessed with the ability to allow others to be mothers too.
- The human race should have ended fairly soon after the apostles died because no babies should have been able to be born.
- A woman should be able to make another woman pregnant.